The African Leadership Development Centre (ALDC), Covenant University, is an initiative and brainchild of the Chancellor, Dr. David Oyedepo. The Centre’s quest is raising New Generation Leaders via Leadership development and nurturing transformational leaders for the nation-states of Africa and the World. The Centre is endowed by the David Oyedepo Foundation, headed by Dr. David Oyedepo, the President of Living Faith Church Worldwide and Chancellor, Covenant University. ALDC provides integrated and holistic leadership development programmes for leaders, professionals, and youths, cutting across diverse fields and context. We equip and train them with leadership, entrepreneurial, social, political, and economic skills for demonstrable impact in leadership and governance. ALDC runs cutting edge and innovative leadership training and skills development programmes via special conferences, workshops and seminars. The programmes Rang from intensive one to two (1-2days) training and interactive sessions to several weekends culminating in the Certificate and Diploma in Leadership Development Studies. One of the high points of the Leadership Development Programmes of ALDC is participants and attendees sitting under some special sessions that Dr. David Oyedepo will facilitate, Chancellor, Covenant and Landmark Universities, and glean from the well of his leadership and wisdom banks.
Programmes Emphasis include:
• Special Leader Training Sessions for CEOs, Academic and Administrative Leaders, Pastors and Youths
• The Leadership Edge: Qualitative Leadership for Sustainable Results
• Conflict Management and Conflict Resolution
• Leadership Development Competencies for Enhancing Quality Delivery
• Innovating Leadership for Sustainable Results, and a lot more!
ALDC leverages several different training methodologies to enable participants and attendees to benefit from robust and empowering leadership development experiences. Attendees will have leadership development sessions facilitated in an empowering, positively challenging and inspiring ambience, thereby promoting a situated learning and practice-based experience.
To be the leading Centre of Excellence in Leadership development committed to nurturing transformational leaders for Nigeria, Africa and the World.
We provide integrated and holistic leadership development programmes for leaders, professionals, and youths, cutting across diverse fields and context and equipping and training them with leadership, entrepreneurial, social, political, and economic skills for demonstrable impact in leadership and governance.
- To offer innovative programmes that will equip our programme participants to inspire positive change and responsive leadership in their different work contexts.
- To employ capacity building, training, workshops and empowerment sessions to equip our participants with the knowledge to initiate and galvanize a development agenda.
- To advance knowledge and understanding of Africa’s historical heritage and aim towards its restoration through training and education.
- To inspire transformational ideals for a radical mindset as it pertains to leadership change.
- To drive community and sectorial empowerment in realizing a Rescue Remedy Agenda for driving solutions to Africa’s challenges by raising agents of change who will be able to proffer indigenous solutions to Africa’s plethora of challenges.