Covenant University announces the African Leadership Development Centre (ALDC) Specialized Short-term courses specially designed to release youth’s leadership potential with a view to transforming the future.
These courses are available in three levels: Diploma in Leadership Development, Certificate in Leadership Development and Certificate of Participation. At the successful completion of six (6) courses, participants will receive a Diploma in Leadership from the African Leadership Development Centre of Covenant University.
The objective of the six (6) courses anchors on Developing Leadership Capacity. The courses include:
- Maximizing Your Leadership Potentials
Learning Outcome: participants will be able to apply self, time, task and resource management skills to gain, maintain and grow relevance in their fields.
- Effective Job Readiness Skills
Learning Outcome: participants will be able to develop an effective personal brand, learn valuable strategies for writing resumé and managing interviews, and excel in the world of work.
- Create, Innovate, Invent and Sustain
Learning Outcome: participants will be able to demonstrate improved mental capacity through the adoption of lifelong learning. They will also be able to recognize and maximize the treasures of mentorship.
- Money Affairs
Learning Outcome: participants will be able to identify the purpose of money and engage in practical and proven steps to manage and grow their finances.
- The Art of Problem Solving
Learning Outcome: participants will be able to develop a different perspective on problems and learn to convert them into assets. They will also be able to identify the value opportunities and right-timing.
- Business Startups
Learning Outcome: participants will be able to employ covenant steps to achieve business breakthroughs. They will also be able to demonstrate effective business writing and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in English Language: all the contents of the courses will be delivered in the English Language
- Proficiency in computer operation: the course is online and paricipants will be required to access and interact with digital information.
- Statement of Purpose shall be required for enrolment at the point of application
Commencement Date: June 17, 2023
- Certificate of Participation: 5.5hours per course
- Certificate in Leadership Development: 16 hours
- Diploma in Leadership Development: 32 hours
For more information, please visit: aldc.covenantuniversity.edu.ng
Signed: Dr. Lanre Amodu, Director, ALDC